Monday, October 25, 2010

Life vs Blog

Readers, readers, readers. Every time I promise to settle down and be a reliable blogger, I just flood y’all with a pile of pictures and disappear for a few more days.

The problem for me right now, LOATH as I am to admit it, is that I’m kind of nearing the final stretch. Only a month left and my time in Madrid comes to an end

This means that I am currently far more interested in traveling/spending time outdoors/going for tapas/seeing concerts/seeing sports/etc. than I am in updating this blog.

Does this mean I am done? Claro que no, my friends, claro que no. I'll try to be more reliable

Until then, however, I have other things to worry about — like really enjoying and taking advantage of my last few weeks in Spain and Europe. So if you don’t hear much from me over the next few days or weeks, just remember I have an even better, totally-worth-the-wait pictures/slideshow when I get back stateside.

I have some things I'll write today and I’ll still try to update once or twice a week for the rest of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment