Friday, November 26, 2010

Unfinished Business

Classes officially ended today, and all of my work is finally turned in, just need to do some studying for Finals. After class, I went too the park and I took some time over the past few days to look back on the semester, and I realized that although I’ve been here for months, there’s still plenty of things I haven’t done. So here they are:

1. Travel to these countries/cities:

Zurich (Switzerland)
Prague (Czech Republic)
Munich and Berlin (Germany)
Italy (Florence, Milan, Rome, Venice)
Vienna, Austria

2. Find out the names of girls who works behind the bars at Dubliners and O'Connells – not only are they nice, casual conversation might lead to free drinks.

3. Go to the Serrano 41 at least twice – one must be on a Tuesday and the other on a Friday.

4. Money permitting, rent and wear a kilt to the May Ball in Scotland – enough said.

5. Do well in my classes – if I don’t, this whole experience is a bust.

6. Play golf at St. Andrews in Scotland - the birthplace of golf. They have 7 courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment